The ULTIMATE Chinese Crash Course teaches you the Mandarin survival skills you’ll need as you make your way around China and explore off the beaten track. No homework, no boring grammar exercises, just full focus on the essentials. Have fun, learn quickly and get the most out of your trip through China. These modular ‘Survival Chinese’ classes run every week throughout the year, from Monday to Friday 4pm to 6pm.
- Flexible courses run every week all year
- Every day from Mon to Fri, 4pm to 6pm
- Split into distinct themed modules
- Only 300 CNY (50$) per session
- Join us for one session or the whole week
- Join the growing LTL community
- Expert, certified teachers
Our school is located in Shanghai’s Former French Concession, a short walk away from Shanghai’s most popular shopping and nightlife destinations. The focus of each module is on what you need to know to not only get around in China, but also useful language for making local friends, ordering food and shopping. Each module costs $50 (300 RMB) but if you sign up for four modules, you’ll get the fifth one free!