Living with a Chinese family in Shanghai is an excellent way to improve your speaking and listening skills outside of the classroom.
At LTL we believe that learning Mandarin Chinese shouldn’t be all about textbooks and grammar exercises, but communicating with local people, and letting them teach you directly about the language and culture of China.
Your host family is sure to offer you a warm welcome into their home, and you’ll end up feeling more like a family member than a guest.
- Become part of a Chinese family
- Practice your spoken Mandarin
- Your own private room and key
- Home-cooked Chinese meals
- Breakfast and Dinner provided
- All WiFi and bills included
You’ll join them around the table for home-cooked meals, meet friends and relatives, and travel around for family excursions and celebrations at the weekends.