Shanghainese, also known as the Shanghai dialect or Hu language, is actually a dialect of Wu Chinese spoken mainly in City of Shanghai and neighboring areas.
ONLINE MANDARIN CLASSES
Want to get a head start and begin your Chinese learning adventure Online? Well, look no further because our Online Mandarin Classes are exactly what you’re looking for.
Our Online group courses are suitable for a number of situations including:
- Want to kick start your Chinese language adventure
- Don’t have the time to come to China but wish to get fluent in Chinese from home
- Hoping to come to China and want a head start with your Mandarin
- Just left China and want to keep up your Mandarin
- Casual learner hoping to learn Chinese for fun
Luckily for you we have two amazing ways to learn Chinese from your very home which are:
- LTL Flexi Classes – our brand new system we launched in 2020 which allows you to book, cancel and change your class schedule as much as possible
- LTL Fixed Classes – rather follow a set schedule every week? Then our online fixed classes will be perfect for you
We aim, and want to cater for every situation, worldwide.
- Fully certified, experienced teachers
- Small group sizes or 1-on-1
- Fast language progression
- Flexible schedules & Excellent value
- A wholly professional experience from the experts of Mandarin
Rapid Language Progress
Be Prepared – Get the basics nailed down, fast
Fast Progression – Our teachers will have you speaking fast
Don’t Stop – Never stop making progress online
Comprehensive – All students situations catered for
Experience – 5 or more years of teaching experience
Fun – always finding new ways to make your classes fun
Certified – BSc in “Teaching Chinese as a Foreign Language”
Best – teachers at LTL are among the best across China
Family – Join the LTL family and community online
Best Teachers – Only the best are hired to work at LTL
Small Groups – Classes are intimate so you improve faster
Friends – At LTL you will make friends who last a lifetime
Comfy – Make language progress from your own home
Flexible – Weekends/Weekdays: choose a time that suits you
Consistent – Continue your studies with the same materials
Timetable – Arrange a timetable that suits your own schedule
ONLINE MANDARIN CLASSES WITH LTL
ONLINE MANDARIN CLASSES – FLEXI CLASSES
The most flexible online Mandarin classes anywhere in the world.
The LTL Flexi Classes can be taught in either small groups (never more than six students per class) or individually.
The Flexi Class system is a subscription based service whereby you purchase credits and use these to redeem classes.
- 1 credit = 1 small group class
- 3 credits = 1 individual class
All online Mandarin classes are taught by our professional, certified team of teachers. Our teachers are based all around the world meaning you get the best service, and the best team, from the comfort of your own living room, no matter where you are.
- Book classes 24/7, regardless of your time zone
- Choose what you want to study
- Choose exactly when you want to study
- Study as much, or little as you want
- Teachers based worldwide for your convenience
ONLINE MANDARIN CLASSES – FIXED SCHEDULES
If you prefer booking a fixed course instead, that’s no problem at all. For some situations it’s better to have that fixed time in your diary each week to study Chinese.
These are our Online Mandarin Class schedules. Choose which fits your daily life best. Our Mandarin classes all take place via Zoom.
|Course||Days||Hours per Week||Class Times||Time Zone||UTC|
|After Work Evening||Monday & Wednesday OR Tuesday & Thursday||4||7pm – 9pm||China, Central Europe, New York||UTC +8, +1 & -4|
|Weekend||Saturday or Sunday||4||8am – 10am & 11am – 1pm OR 1pm – 3pm & 4pm – 6pm||China, Central Europe, New York||UTC +8, +1 & -4|
|Everyday Intensive||Monday – Friday||10||8am – 10am & 11am – 1pm OR 1pm – 3pm & 4pm – 6pm||China, Central Europe, New York||UTC +8, +1 & -4|
WHEN CAN I START
You can join at any time of the year. In total, we have three complete beginner and three HSK 1 level courses starting every week.
Group and individual classes are offered to suit timezones across the world.
Meet Teacher Alwin
Meet Teacher Fiona
FIXED CLASSES – HOW TO SIGN UP?
- PICK YOUR SCHEDULE – Take a look at the Online mandarin classes above. Which fits your daily life best?
- CHOOSE YOUR COURSE – Click CHOOSE SCHEDULE on your course of choice below.
- FILL IN THE FORM – After clicking CHOOSE SCHEDULE fill in super fast form. This allows us to gain some key details so we can get you set up.
- PAY, JOB DONE – Click PAY NOW, fill in your card details, then confirm your payment. That’s it! We will be in touch not long after to confirm the next steps. Welcome to LTL!
PURCHASE YOUR GROUP CLASSES
If you’d rather learn Mandarin online individually you can buy a set number of hours below. After completing the purchase we will contact you and the schedule can be arranged with your teacher at your convenience.
PURCHASE YOUR 1-ON-1 CLASSES
Our six individual Online courses are available to purchase below. Select the course you wish to purchase, click BUY NOW, fill out the form and is all that’s left is to enter your payment details.
Super quick, super simple sign-up! If you have questions, do not hesitate to contact us using [email protected].
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
I am based in the US, is the timezone a problem?
Absolutely not – our teaching team are based worldwide because our students are based worldwide.
Every single timezone is catered for!
Can I pay with my credit card?
Of course. Our payment system above will allow you to do this through Stripe.
Can I choose course content?
For individual classes you can yes, but for group classes we have to follow a structure suitable for all class members.
I am in Shanghai, can I study online instead of in person?
No matter where you are in the world, you are welcome to study online with us, but of course if you wish to come in person to one of our schools, you’ll be welcomed with open arms!
Can I cancel and change Flexi classes?
Yes indeed, that’s the whole point of the name – Flexi Classes!
You can cancel classes up to 72 hours before the lesson takes place and change it to whenever you wish.
Can I have a free trial?
What software do you use for Online Mandarin Classes?
All our Online Chinese classes take place via Zoom.
How long is a class?
Classes are 55 minutes